Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Job Satisfaction is equal to Happy Customers

I have been doing the same job for the last twelve years now. And I still love it and I have not got bored of it which shall come as a surprise to many. In fact, I feel I am getting better now at it with each passing day. And this is how it all began.

I owned a few properties near the beautiful beach of Playa del Carmen. And I decided to make them into vacation rentals. Some are condos, others are villa and I have all with different sized rooms and different facilities and amenities. Though initially I used to think if the idea of rentals playa del Carmen would work against the posh hotel rooms, but then the key was to offer better services a lower price. And I found out that its actually possible.

I figured that what families want on vacations is comfort and luxury. But what is more important to them is that they have the complete control over their privacy. Over the years I have given the families who have let me serve them a home away from home. I have given them space which they can call their own and which is not shared. And my reward has been successful and fulfilling holidays, people having the times of their lives, value for their money and most importantly their belief in the decision that they took when they decided to opt for my vacation rentals in playa del Carmen.

I would say I have had a 90% success rate so far and I every day I try to innovate and recreate that fulfilling experience for every new set of customers I get.  A better value for their money, great facilities (at par with the 5-star hotels here) and a holiday atmosphere is all that I need to give me job satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment